EPIC Te Puke manage event signage at each end of Jellicoe Street, belonging to the Western Bay Council. You are welcome to book signage for your event free of charge. Signs can be inserted into the tracks of the frame without the need for staple guns or tools.
IMPORTANT Before booking, please ensure you have your printing quotes and signage removal costs accounted for.
The specifications for printing the signs are:
Material: 3mm conflate panel.
Size: 1200mm high by 2400mm wide.
Two signs are required.
By making a booking you are agreeing to the following terms.
1) The signs are to be used to promote local events and promotions only
2) Only one event will be displayed on each billboard at a time
3) Signage is allowed to be displayed for no more than 4 weeks prior an event and must be removed within 5 days following an event
4) It is encouraged that events are promoted as being violence free
5) Care is to be taken when installing and removing your signage not to damage the existing ‘It’s Not OK’ signage which is permanently in place underneath, or event sign framing. If significant damage is caused by this process, you will be asked to replace or repair the damaged components.