Cnr. Jellicoe Street Read more [...]
Place Category: Services
Established in 2012, Te Puke EDG is focused on stimulating economic diversity and growth across the Te Puke District.
Te Puke has a rich history and tapestry. From as early as 1830, it was engaged in International trade, and has seen the development of thriving agri business and service industries.
Sophisticated infrastructure supports Retail, Tourism, Industrial & Service activity. From the Papamoa Hills to Otamarakau and with a population of 17,000 people, the district is a high achiever across business, the arts, sport and social development. It’s contribution to New Zealand’s GDP is in excess of $2b. Te Puke is centrally located in New Zealand’s ‘Bay of Plenty’ and is a high potential area for continued economic growth and development. Our work includes:
• Promoting our district as a premier location to invest, live, work and play
• Encouragement all of our economic sectors to be strategically aligned to our vision and goals
• Helping business improve and grow
• Attracting investment, industry and jobs
• Advocating and lobbying for our members
• Stimulating, capturing & developing winning ideas
• Communicating via news updates, discussion groups and learning forums
• Ensuring our district has a voice and recognition
• Championing economic growth and prosperity
• Providing leadership in building a strong & sustainable Te Puke value proposition