Read more [...]
Place Category: Accommodation
Where friendliness and service still counts.
Peter and Nanette Miller have been hosting guests at their peaceful property since 2005. They are situated in the heart of Kiwifruit and Avocado country just 3.5km south of Te Puke township.
On their 2 acre (0.8 hectare) Avocado orchard they offer 2 rooms within the Villa or a separate unit which can accommodate a family in their rustic bungalow.
Aotea Villa originally known as the Webber Homestead was built in 1910. Guests have their own lounge/TV area and breakfast is served on the veranda in summer months. The Villa is wheelchair accessible.
The bungalow is a great place for the family offering it’s own bathroom facilities, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities, a games room complete with a wood burner and pool table and opens onto the swimming pool and spa area.
• Games room with wood burner, darts and a pool table
• Comfortable private lounge with TV
• Swimming pool and spa facilities in season
• Wireless internet facility
• Separate bungalow accommodation
• Wheelchair access in villa
• Non-smoking environment
• Large spacious room with Queen-size double bed
• Laundry facilities available
• Restaurant booking services available
• Options for continental or a cooked breakfast
• Friendly, personal and efficient service
Peter and Nanette have fallen in love with Te Puke since taking over the Aotea Villa in 2005.
Nanette recommends exploring the Papamoa Coastline to take in some of the natural beauty of the Western Bay of Plenty. Peter is passionate about the community and has some involvement in community board politics. He is also a senior member of the Buffalo Lodge and in 2015 – 16 was elected the Grand Primo of NZ. They also recommend a trip further up Te Matai Road to the All-Terrain Tech Park, which offers a wide variety of outdoor activities including motor cross, archery, rifle shooting and more.
They pride themselves on friendliness and service and look forward to your stay.